In Abundance, Destiny, Goals, Hope, Prosperity, Success, Vision Boards on 2013/04/18 at 1:15 pm
Choose Your Soundtrack For Inspiration!
I’m a music lover. I believe that everyone’s life experience is richer when there’s a soundtrack to accompany it. On Monday of this week, I attended the “One Thing” book tour for New York Times Best-selling Author, Gary Keller. Gary brought a two-time Grammy Award nominated singer-songwriter on the tour with him. Her name is Pam Rose. I had the chance to hear her perform three numbers at the Today, my recommendation for setting yourself free to achieve is to listen to inspiring music that will make you spring out of your chair and move in the direction of your dreams.
Here’s a link to “My Life”: (Click Here). Pam is one of the song’s writers. I’m so glad that I got to hear her perform in a small setting.
After you listen to the song once or twice, you won’t want to sit in your chair and let life pass you by for a minute longer. It’s time to happen to your life rather than letting life happen to you.
I hope that you enjoy the listen and consider using it as a theme song for taking your life to the next level. You deserve an amazing life.
Make it a great week! As always, I welcome your comments.~ Tess
Author, Building A Powerful Vision Board: http://www.buildingapowerfulvisionboard.com
Destiny Rising, LLC
In Abundance, Destiny, Goals, Mentoring, Prosperity, Success, Vision on 2013/04/07 at 12:40 pm
Ready For The Challenge
Ready, Set… Ready, Set…… Ready, Set….
If getting to GO! is a problem in your life, you have plenty of company. If you perpetually remain on the starting block, you go nowhere. You are safe from failure if you never begin. However, you are safe from success, as well.
There are many reasons why people do not get to GO!. Today, let’s look at 4 key causes of hesitation:
Lack of confidence, lack of certainty, lack of a plan and fear of abandonment often top the list.
- Lack of confidence: Do I have the intellect, the ability and the personality to succeed?
- Lack of certainty: Is this my best option? Is this what I really want? Where will this choice lead me? Should I keep researching other choices? Can I trust this company? Can I trust myself?
- Lack of a plan: I do not know who to approach with my service or product. I don’t know where I’ll find a job once I make the move. I cannot lease an apartment without a job. I have enough money to survive for three months, and then my finances screech to a halt. I don’t know enough about this industry. I’ve never been a business owner before. I need to know more before commit. I’m just a big ball of confusion.
- Fear of abandonment: Will my family support my choices? Will my friends help me stay optimistic and provide their support and encouragement while I build my business? If I choose to leave a dysfunctional relationship, will friends and family take sides on the issue, leaving me lonely and feeling like the villain?
If you are uptight or breathless after reading the list above, Clarity may be the tonic you seek. I refer to Building A Powerful sense of Clarity as the foundation for achieving your goals and what you want in life: Clarity is energizing. It is refreshing to clear away doubt about the direction you are headed, as well as what you do and do not want in your life.
Rather than talking yourself off of the starting block, steel yourself against doubt. Reaffirm your belief in yourself and your reasons for to taking the leap of faith to pursue your passion or give yourself permission to start over. Use the 9 Key Points listed below to regain your clarity about key decisions in your life. Then GO!
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” ~ Helen Keller
- Skills and Traits I possess that will make me successful in my choice:
- Key Reasons Why I am Choosing This Decision/Path:
- How choosing this path will change my life:
- Experiences in my personal or professional life that make me uniquely qualified to succeed in this area:
- Skills and Traits I’d like to develop in order to be more successful in this area:
- The first skill I will develop:
- People whose advice I’ll seek on my journey:
- People whose advice I’ll ignore on my journey:
- What success will look like for me:
Make it a great week. As always, welcome your comment!
Destiny Rising, LLC